B spec.. multiple drivers.. multiple races

United States
New York
Deathbypizza245
Duh, Polyphony..
Is it just me or is it a great idea if they somehow allowed us to use all or multiple drivers at once? For example while my main bob is killing competition... I can leave that window and put the level 0 bobs in sunday cups..

Maybe they could let us switch between windows too.. or maybe let us simulate races.. thatd be great.

Think, polyphony, think!!

Polyphony really doesn't care what we think. It is obvious if you have been playing Gran Turismo since GT1. Another example is the patches they snuck in on us to prevent hybrids. Further read all the interviews with Kaz concerning GT6. Once again they are going to release a game that is not finished.

Thats what ONLINE B-spec sharing was meant to do. You share ALL other drivers that you don't need for the races and OTHER PS3 users race with them.

The game is now YEARS old Most people will have got bored with it only the hardcore remain... So if your friends list is empty. Thats not PD fault The games old and due to be replaced...

When You run the 4 driver endurance B-spec events for hours, there will only be 2 Drivers left to share online... not 12 like I shared here....
snapshot38-1.png

Back