Can't play sport mode error code E-8055a804

• Thread starter bigluke791
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
When I try to go to sport mode I get this error. I was playing sport mode no problem earlier today. Made a new playstation account and it also gives me the same error. Does anybody know what I should do? I can race in lobbies no problem.

Guys, just a request [perhaps to the moderators too], Can we link or keep the threads on this issue together so we can see who and the magnitude of this matter. At this stage there's 4 separate threads dealing with same issue and would be so much easier if it is together. Thanks

Guys, found this on GTS Live News

INFORMATION
Online Service Interruption Notice
03/29/2019

Currently in Gran Turismo Sport, there have been cases where an error message is displayed after selecting [Race Entry] of [Sport Mode], and you are not able to participate in the online race.

We are currently working on a fix for this issue.

We ask for your patience and apologize for this inconvenience.

Really hope this is fixed soon, I need to train for Interlagos on Saturday night!!

The in game news says the problem is restored when entering races. Its not solved when you enter national or manufacturers though. Still takes you to daily races.

I just pressed O, backed out to the main menu, and then re-entered sport mode. :/
Just out of curiosity; have any of you (with the problem) updated to the latest PS4 firmware released recently?

I just fired up the game and received the error. I decided to check my garage to make sure all my cars were still there and when I backed out to go back to the main screen, it connected to the network and I was good to go.

I just pressed O, backed out to the main menu, and then re-entered sport mode. :/
Just out of curiosity; have any of you (with the problem) updated to the latest PS4 firmware released recently?
It's a good call, but I'm pretty sure 6.51 was mandatory.

I don't know if people are still having this problem, but I just tested it and had no issues.
Clicked on Sport Mode, accepted the 2019 terms, entered Daily time trial okay, exited, entered Nations time trial okay.
Oceania server.

Last edited:
It's a good call, but I'm pretty sure 6.51 was mandatory.

I don't know if people are still having this problem, but I just tested it and had no issues.
Clicked on Sport Mode, accepted the 2019 terms, entered Daily time trial okay, exited, entered Nations time trial okay.
Oceania server.

I’m still having the issue. Get taken to daily races when I try to enter FIA. I did a system update yesterday night

After a few hours of nothing working something did work for me

After the latest update I still had the red dots above scapes and campaign (the new additions which I’m not that interested in) . As soon as I clicked on them and backed out so the red dots disappeared the Natuons and Mana screens worked

Latest Posts

Back