FC Online event - UPDATE - ( FC races needed )

Australia
AUSTRALIA
ENERGIYA--V2
Hi guys,

Since there is not much happening with Hun's idea, i decided to update same of the details & asking if you can post if there are any interests or thoughts.

Hun's proposals was using each car each week with 5 races each, mine is using 1 car each week & doing all tracks witch may take up to 2 hours.

The points system will be FC based, so after all races are completed the final points standing in a lobby is what each get in that lobby each week, And at the end after using all cars, point will be added up to find our first FC GRAND CHAMPION & maybe we could run this series each year.

Standerd rules will be NO assists but braking zones may be allowed for who needs them & no rough driving.

Not sure how many entrants we can have or the amount per lobby.

Week 1 will be F430 challenge
------------------------------
Current entrants

GTP_ENERGIYA
hm66
GTneidher
Hereward
Sharrinen69

Just let me know what you think.

Stat date will be set at later date.

Last edited:
...mine is using 1 car each week & doing all tracks witch may take up to 2 hours.

Standerd rules will be NO assists at all & no rough driving.

I'd like to join but I have to admit, I'm kind of busy with some work projects so I can't really guarantee I can be there. I haven't had time to log on in days. Let me know the dates/times and I'll try to confirm yes/no.

Just my opinion though, don't you think running through EVERY track is a little extreme?

And if there's no rough driving allowed, I suggest we skip the 550M. ;)

I'd like to join but I have to admit, I'm kind of busy with some work projects so I can't really guarantee I can be there. I haven't had time to log on in days. Let me know the dates/times and I'll try to confirm yes/no.

Just my opinion though, don't you think running through EVERY track is a little extreme?

And if there's no rough driving allowed, I suggest we skip the 550M. ;)

1 - If there were rough driving, racers would be ramed off the track & the ramer would gain an advantage.

2 - Just say it was 5 tracks, what if by same chance the 5 tracks were 1 racers favourite, he gets advantage, with all tracks , it makes it more challenging & gives others a chance.

LOL i saw it when it was sharrinen as well :)

Anyway since you're struggling for competitors i will get involved in this, just give me the time and date.

Hi guys,

Since there is not much happening with Hun's idea, i decided to update same of the details & asking if you can post if there are any interests or thoughts.

Hun's proposals was using each car each week with 5 races each, mine is using 1 car each week & doing all tracks witch may take up to 2 hours.

The points system will be FC based, so after all races are completed the final points standing in a lobby is what each get in that lobby each week, And at the end after using all cars, point will be added up to find our first FC GRAND CHAMPION & maybe we could run this series each year.

Standerd rules will be NO assists but braking zones may be allowed for who needs them & no rough driving.

Not sure how many entrants we can have or the amount per lobby.

Week 1 will be F430 challenge
Current entrants

GTP_ENERGIYA
hm66
GTneidher
Hereward
Sharrinen69

Just let me know what you think.

Stat date will be set at later date.

I rest my case ... :D