Road Atlanta

Road Atlanta 2017-09-25

• Thread starter Swift20B
  • 5 comments
It seems I can not post any reply under reviews. However I was talking about kerbs. They appear and disappear depending on how far you are from them. This is what I meant by "ghost kerbs", try to pay attention to those running along first and last corners and you will see that. It's something I've also seen in Mr. Grumpy's SS Route 11.

It seems I can not post any reply under reviews. However I was talking about kerbs. They appear and disappear depending on how far you are from them. This is what I meant by "ghost kerbs", try to pay attention to those running along first and last corners and you will see that. It's something I've also seen in Mr. Grumpy's SS Route 11.

That could be a rendering issue, where the PS3 is a little slow to keep up and might not load the curbs till the last moment. That's just my guess. It's a shame they're shutting down in March, or we'd all fix these issues.

It's to do with track (beyond the barrier)/scenery overlap & how much you got going on in that area. I had it all the time on bridges & in tunnels, that why I tried not to do em to much.

That could be a rendering issue, where the PS3 is a little slow to keep up and might not load the curbs till the last moment. That's just my guess. It's a shame they're shutting down in March, or we'd all fix these issues.

Yeah, it's a shame but I still hope we can use created tracks even after servers go offline. I often get disconnected from GT servers and when this happens I can still use them if I'm logged in to PSN. However 30 tracks limit with servers going offline means you can not delete and save new ones and you can not run them from friends' profiles. The only solution is to create more accounts to store them before March 28 and that's a pain in the neck.

It's to do with track (beyond the barrier)/scenery overlap & how much you got going on in that area. I had it all the time on bridges & in tunnels, that why I tried not to do em to much.

I've tried all of your tracks but I've seen this problem only in the underground section of SSR11. I see kerbs from afar but as I approach they disappear. All other tracks with bridges and tunnels were ok.

Back