[GT6][Endurance] 2017 Mid-Field Sportscar Trophy @ Mid-Field RacewayFinished 

Yes.

I don't think I can edit the current events' end date, but I can set others up to start once the current ones time out. I will also do a round-up of this first qualifying session once we get to that point.

Hopefully, I'll get it all done over the weekend.

Turns out I could edit the end date of those events, so that should be done. Dates and all references to such in the OP should be corrected as well.

The Important Links spoiler wasn't too pleased with that, but that seems to have fixed itself as well.

As for the so-far-in-qualifying, I will still do it at some point in mid/late February. Not a whole lot to report right now :lol:

Turns out I could edit the end date of those events, so that should be done. Dates and all references to such in the OP should be corrected as well.

The Important Links spoiler wasn't too pleased with that, but that seems to have fixed itself as well.

As for the so-far-in-qualifying, I will still do it at some point in mid/late February. Not a whole lot to report right now :lol:

If the qualifying is done anytime between this weekend and the weekend of the race, I will not be able to set a time. Just letting you know in advance.

So, a little less than a month to go before the race.. still praying we'll actually have more racing than we did last year *shivers*

I'll get going with the official entry list thingy this week, so I will need to ask a small favor from you all:

It doesn't have to be today, but once you're done with the visual side of your car, please put it up as a "Favorite" so I can download and use the image it produces.

I would prefer if we could do it as described, but, if the angle on the photo isn't too different, I guess that is an alternative.

Copy, I have added the car I will be using to the the Community list. Should be there when your ready.

Also @rallymorten I decided what car to use (Toyota GT-One) a little while ago, forgot to tag you in the original comment, so my bad there apologies, but it means my car choice can be updated on the entry list too.

I appreciate it, but eh, don't bother unless you want to. As long as the car makes it to the race ;)

There's about an hour short of a week to get your qualifying run in. You *can* still enter the race without having set a lap, but, as per the norm, you'll be starting from the back. Granted, not a major setback in a two hour race, but any time spent behind The Mighty V12 is.. well, time where The Mighty V12 is winning the battle for not-last.. on second thought, don't bother qualifying.

Quick round-up:

Qualified:
@Michelin Man - 680PP - 1:01.693
@WilliamsRCN92 - 600PP - 1:06.607
@AJHG1000 - 600PP - 1:09.848
@damonc84 - 600PP - 1:12.493
@epic_apri_39 - 500PP - 1:15.815
@Harsk100 - 500PP - 1:17.341
@rallymorten - 500PP - 1:18.839

Not qualified:

@GTRacer22
@CrazyJohn
@RoadRageDudez
@Richie massie
@Ph1sher

I've been very tempted to run the Volvo 240 GLT, it's really quite surprised me recently. Sadly it only goes up to 450pp and is 6 seconds behind the MG.

Likewise here, I've put the GT-One up in favourites.

Also would like to add, apologies for spamming the 680pp qualifying with times, completely forgot it'd show up like that :lol:.

Deja Vu @rallymorten

So this weekend I am "Officially" withdrawing my entry for the Mid-Field SportsCar Trophy. Today after work I was contacted via facebook by the one of my Canadian friends to come work for the team this weekend at my local track for a big national kart race going on this weekend. Could not pass up the chance to make some extra (PS4) money and wrench on the kart of a pretty talented 10 year old that will be racing in the Mini Swift class.

Sorry I will not be able to make it.

@RoadRageDudez and @Richie massie give em' hell guys, viva la SDM!!! :lol:

Deja Vu @rallymorten

So this weekend I am "Officially" withdrawing my entry for the Mid-Field SportsCar Trophy. Today after work I was contacted via facebook by the one of my Canadian friends to come work for the team this weekend at my local track for a big national kart race going on this weekend. Could not pass up the chance to make some extra (PS4) money and wrench on the kart of a pretty talented 10 year old that will be racing in the Mini Swift class.

Sorry I will not be able to make it.

@RoadRageDudez and @Richie massie give em' hell guys, viva la SDM!!! :lol:

I just cannot win with you, can I?

I kid, I kid :lol:

At least you'll have an interesting story to entertain the rest of us with next time, if you're still up for something like this by then.

In case it confuses anyone in these last a-little-less-than-7-hours of qualifying, yes, it is set up as a one lap race, mainly because that way it's a quick-fire, one-shot thing, and it (ideally) puts pressure on people to get that one lap just right. I mean, you can always just start again, but still.

As for other formalities, we'll stick to the in-game voice chat, and as such, the race won't be live-streamed. I do hope I, for once, can actually get around to doing a highlights video instead. So yeah, once we're done, feel free to send me a list of your personal highlights.

I *might* also have some interesting news for everyone at the race.

In case it confuses anyone in these last a-little-less-than-7-hours of qualifying, yes, it is set up as a one lap race, mainly because that way it's a quick-fire, one-shot thing, and it (ideally) puts pressure on people to get that one lap just right. I mean, you can always just start again, but still.

As for other formalities, we'll stick to the in-game voice chat, and as such, the race won't be live-streamed. I do hope I, for once, can actually get around to doing a highlights video instead. So yeah, once we're done, feel free to send me a list of your personal highlights.

@rallymorten , I know it late, and with race weekend being this Saturday, and after looking at the entry list ahead of this weekend, I've decided that I like to run my Viper in the 500 PP class. The amount of 600 PP class entries have grown, and I feel that this move toward 500 PP is logical. So if you could move me to 500 PP, that would be great. Thanks.

EDIT: I'll also be missing my qualifying run, I'm not too hesitant to start from the back of the grid ;)

I have school for the next couple hours so I won't be able to meet the qualifying deadline. I planned on doing it tonight, though. Would I just start at the back of the grid?

Latest Posts

Back