GTP_WRS : Suggestions Box

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 1,032 comments
Hey have you been spying on the stewards conversations :lol:

Ha...great minds think alike...

I saw this track pop up on the news briefs and immediately jumped to the E30.

Best car I ever owned...had one just out of college, drove it on our honeymoon up PCH in California. Lost it in an accident (not my fault) a few years later. Was my wife’s car and she is still a bit mad about it to this day, me too.

Best car period to drive on a mountain road.

Ha...great minds think alike...

I saw this track pop up on the news briefs and immediately jumped to the E30.

Best car I ever owned...had one just out of college, drove it on our honeymoon up PCH in California. Lost it in an accident (not my fault) a few years later. Was my wife’s car and she is still a bit mad about it to this day, me too.

Best car period to drive on a mountain road.

Man after my own heart and couldn't agree more. I had one too and it was a fantastic car. Mine had a less horrendous end, I traded it in for an E36 and had 2 of those then 2 E46's after that..They were all great cars but the E30 was my favourite. Can't wait to see how PD have modelled the car in game

Man after my own heart and couldn't agree more. I had one too and it was a fantastic car. Mine had a less horrendous end, I traded it in for an E36 and had 2 of those then 2 E46's after that..They were all great cars but the E30 was my favourite. Can't wait to see how PD have modelled the car in game

We have a E46 330i that we got new in 2002 that we still drive today as my wife’s daily. She loves that car and will never get rid of it.

E30 was still the best though...

EDK
Don't worry, I got this one. ;)

But maybe the second comfort tires on GTS. :mischievous:

Well the car was a handful when pushed a bit in the wet. Comfort tires would be pretty close to driving on a damp track.

Doodle always does real well here if I remember correctly, maybe let him decide.

Can’t wait to download this tonight when I get home from work.

Well the car was a handful when pushed a bit in the wet. Comfort tires would be pretty close to driving on a damp track.

Doodle always does real well here if I remember correctly, maybe let him decide.

Can’t wait to download this tonight when I get home from work.
Tsukuba is very good to me also.

I will ultimately decide on a combo for it. I'm away from home on business until Friday evening, so can't try any of it until then.

But you can trust me to get it right. ;)

EDK

I will ultimately decide on a combo for it. I'm away from home on business until Friday evening, so can't try any of it until then.

I know you will pick the right combo for this.

Shameless plug to not pick the 2nd week of April for this combo if at all possible. Work and traveling that week and into all of the weekend.

EDK

Ran 20 or so laps just now at Tsukuba in the E30, great car...brings back some good drive memories for me. BEST car I every owned. Sadly no buzz at 80 MPH that you would feel on your right foot.

10 laps SH and 10 laps CS. Really liked the drive best with the CS tires. Really well balanced and a challenge to drive quickly.

My vote is for CS...

Could we possibly get a run at Interlagos with possible gr3 or 4s or even the new Audi hybrid and not the awful Etron. I suggest this for no reason other than I love the track. :D

We are probably going to start recycling through the track list again pretty soon and as we had a production car on Interlagos the last time it's a pretty good bet we'll go with something that has a bit more race trim on it for the next combo :)

How about an all tuning allowed event? Like with full power and lowest weight settings?

We've tried quite a few and aside from the permanent nature of modifying power and weight the mechanic makes the cars feel so unrealistic unless you aim to clock a quarter mile. Not saying no , just saying we haven't found a car that benefited from that type of tune yet.

Having just tried the GTR gr2 I now want an event with these beasts :D
I would say that a Gr.2 will almost certainly be thrown into the mix, just not sure when yet.

We've tried quite a few and aside from the permanent nature of modifying power and weight the mechanic makes the cars feel so unrealistic unless you aim to clock a quarter mile. Not saying no , just saying we haven't found a car that benefited from that type of tune yet.

I would say that a Gr.2 will almost certainly be thrown into the mix, just not sure when yet.
Next week would be good for me so feel free to go ahead. Pretty please :D:D:D

Stock / no tuning / RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 / with SS tyres .... any track as it's a precision drive anywhere since I have been using it for some of the campaign races tonight and I love it! đź‘Ť

The Nurb would be crazy awesome in this car... but like I say it fits pretty much every track straight out of the box :bowdown:

Back