How to get 100% Completion?

• Thread starter LeGeNd-1
  • 32 comments

LeGeNd-1

Premium
Australia
Australia
GTP_LeGeNd-1
Thread title says it all really. I've done all races and got all challenge cards but this last card won't unlock for some reason. Any pointers?

It's the "The Perfectionist" card. It says on the description "Achieve 100% game completion" I'm pretty sure I've done that as I've done all 3 Challenge Series (max points for every one of them), played through all 4 Arcade difficulty and set time records on every track. I assume I don't need to get 100% for Single Race win percentage and Tutorial because that would be near impossible for me :crazy:. Oh, in my desperation I've also won the Challenge Cards game (both half and full deck) but the card still won't unlock. Is there anything left to do or have I missed out something? Getting quite frustrating this....

are you 100% sure you have all cards? go through all the sections and check all different card branches. There were some requirements for the tutorial cards (think one is 80% plus in all areas) so check you didn't miss those.

Yea you need to check you have unlocked everything.
I thought I had everything done but when I double checked I discovered that I hadn't done the "win a race in expert arcade without going off the track", once I went back & got that card I got all the 100% trophies.

Wow! I'm impressed that you guys have soldiered on to get 100%. I myself haven't bothered that much with FC offline completion & mostly race Quick Race when I'm not online - which doesn't get you anything. My question is: why don't I ever see you guys online? (obviously, I don't mean YOU, ENERGIYA ;))

Wow! I'm impressed that you guys have soldiered on to get 100%. I myself haven't bothered that much with FC offline completion & mostly race Quick Race when I'm not online - which doesn't get you anything. My question is: why don't I ever see you guys online? (obviously, I don't mean YOU, ENERGIYA ;))

I did a lot of offline stuff when no one else was online to race, as for why you don't see me online....well I was online a lot but I've been a bit busy with another racing game lately.

I have checked again and again, I got all the other cards except this one. I also posted my save, maybe someone can check what's wrong with it? You'll need the PAL (region 2) disc though.

@ Biggles: I haven't been online in FC because I have a habit of completing offline first before going online in any game so I don't make a fool of myself on the track :P Also, I've been playing Burnout Paradise & GT5P a lot lately (I got FC like, 2 months before I got those, so I got kinda bored). If I suddenly have the urge to play FC again I'll definitely try to catch you guys online 👍. I'm not a very fast though, so bear with me...

Attachments

• BLES00166-DAT-A.rar
    59.3 KB · Views: 58
I have checked again and again, I got all the other cards except this one. I also posted my save, maybe someone can check what's wrong with it? You'll need the PAL (region 2) disc though.

@ Biggles: I haven't been online in FC because I have a habit of completing offline first before going online in any game so I don't make a fool of myself on the track :P Also, I've been playing Burnout Paradise & GT5P a lot lately (I got FC like, 2 months before I got those, so I got kinda bored). If I suddenly have the urge to play FC again I'll definitely try to catch you guys online 👍. I'm not a very fast though, so bear with me...

I have the PAL versiln of ferrari challenge, i would love to help, but i dont know how. I'm not good with computers.

I've noticed 2 things with your saved data... 1... you did indeed opened all cards except for 100% but... 2... I've noticed you opened many of them prior to the Trophy Patch which was released many months later. So you will need to delete this game save and do everything again to get the 100% and all the trophies including Platinum (100% card)!

Sorry m8 I had to do the same but I had some 25 cards and you now had 86 outta 87! Just make sure to delete both Game Data Utility and Saved Data Utility for Ferrari Challenge then download the Patch again and you are ready to go!

Last edited:
🤬 That blows. Thanks for your help though 👍. If that's the case then maybe I won't bother to get the last card (SCC will come out soon anyway so I'll have even less time for FC by then). So...just to quench my curiosity, can someone post a picture of the card?

🤬 That blows. Thanks for your help though 👍. If that's the case then maybe I won't bother to get the last card (SCC will come out soon anyway so I'll have even less time for FC by then). So...just to quench my curiosity, can someone post a picture of the card?

well brother you deserve them! so here they are...

dsc8504.jpg

dsc8506z.jpg

dsc8508.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks buddy, greatly appreciated 👍. I never expected the 125 S to be on the final card! And is it really priceless in real life?

This is what I got from wikipedia. Not many sources, but at least you have here a "version" of the 125 S history:

No 125 S exists today, except for an exact replica built by Michelotto for Ferrari in 1987. It uses serial number 90125 and engine number 1.

Of the two 125 S cars built in 1947, both were dismantled and parts are thought to have been reused in the production of the Ferrari 159 or 166.

It is rumored that 01C was rebuilt as 010I, but forensic evidence has not proven this as yet.

Rumours also say 01C was restamped 010I and sold to a customer in 1949 as a new car.

Upon receiving the car, the owner immediately exclaimed "Muletta", or "mule", as he could clearly see his new car was in fact well raced. Ferrari made a new invoice for the car, which included a considerable rebate for being a second hand car.

Still in its 166 Spyder Corsa configuration, the car was sold to Symbolic Motors a few years ago. Close inspection of the chassis and the serial number in particular led to the amazing discovery of an old stamping that could very well read 01C. For many years it was covered by a layer of aluminum, which featured the 010I stamp. It was subsequently sold to its current owner who had the car refitted with a body similar to the factory’s 125 S replica. It made its public debut at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance and was entered as a "Ferrari 125 S". No doubt this car will be the subject of a lot of debate among Ferrari historians and enthusiasts as news has already reached us that the restamp was in fact done to rectify a mistake made. The debate of in regard to the history of this car can be seen on FerrariChat.com, in the vintage section, under Ferrari 125/159/166.

Awwww crap. I am glad I read this now though. I started playing this game again to get some trophies, and to fill my racing sim needs now that F1 season is in full swing. Looks like I am going to have to delete my save data and start again. I won't loose trophies but I definitely got some of the cards prior too the trophy patch. Thanks for the heads up.

So you have to basically unlock all the challenge cards in order to get 100% game completion. I have unlocked all my cards after the trophy patch, so is this all I have to do?

I'm at my wits end. After going thru the game for the second time,had to do first save over due to patch messing up trophies(the tuturial trophy would'nt unlock) I for the second time have collected all trophies and cards except for the 100% and platinum I dont know what else I can do. There is surely a glitch somewhere because I for the 2nd time have all except those 2, can someone HELP. :crazy:

My solution: give up on the trophies & cards already & come online for some mano a mano combat. The online participation at night (EST) is just abysmal. My 10 reasons thread has obviously been a complete failure... :(

Yeah well right now I have lost the desire to play FC anymore, after putting in so much time to unlock everything its all glitched up and wont gve me what I have earned TWICE. :grumpy:

UPDATE!!! I Would not give up,so today I re done some trophy events I was unsure of being before the patch, after that 100% and platinum unlocked FINALLY!!!

Last edited:
Yes if I can stay connected,seems everytime I try to match with someone other than US I get booted off. Tried to race with SEGAL, Wayne jones 37 and others this morn but could'nt stay connected,any tips?

Excellent VDUB - now maybe you won't be so grumpy! ;)

Can't we co-ordinate a little online racing now?

Hey, anyone tried the 355 Berlinetta? Very tricky, & kind of fun for a change of pace.

I did that car's Trophy recently (my PAL pals ;) were asleep, my NTSC pals were still working) and it's a fun car to drive yes.

VDUB (I won't call you daddy lol) next time this happens to you do the following:

a) press the PS button (no need to quit the game)
b) check your connection status in the XMB, especially the NAT number.
c) if it's not "2", reboot the PS3 (you can also reboot the modem/router but first try doing it only with the PS3)
d) if it's "2", and you have a good wireless signal (shown in percentage) or if you're using a wired connection ... I have no advice.

One of these nights I was playing with jjaisli (US) and everytime solidmic (CAN) entered the room I was kicked from it. I checked and my NAT connection was "0". After I rebooted the PS3 I checked again and the NAT number had changed to "2". After that I didn't have any problems.

Off topic: does anyone have any "trick" to get a blue tooth head set to link to the PS3. Ever since I had my PS3 repaired, it doesn't want to link with my Nokia headset - it just keeps scanning...

The PS3 doesn't autodetect what kind of headset you use, you must do it manually in the settings area of the XMB. That's all the help I can give you because I already used two kinds of headsets (and had to change the settings manually, or else the PS# wouldn't recognize the second one), but none of them were bluetooth.

With most bluetooth devices, you have to put them into a certain mode in order to pair with another device. If you're just having the PS3 scan for it, it won't find it.

Maybe by holding down the button for a long time or pressing twice. Check the manual that came with your earpiece if you still have it.

Hello, same problem in here. Only challenge card locked is the 100% card. And for me it shouldn't be about the update, because I got this game in March. Any ideas?

In many ways the 355 Berlinetta is tougher to drive than the old classics, not a very fun car.

Yes, it is a tough drive, but I find it kind of interesting - it requires a pretty delicate touch & is one of the few non "race" oriented cars in FC. I think it might be fun to race online...

Back