INITIAL D Cars (possible spoilers)

• Thread starter Bat22
  • 72 comments
Originally posted by drifterboy77
I haven't seen any of 4th stage yet so can anyone tell me what kind of rims the fc has? Also can you get them or ones like the rims in gt3?

Since Ryosuke doesn't race anymore in 4th Stage, these are the only images where it shows the FC

FC-Rims.jpg

FD-Rims.jpg

FC-Rims2.jpg

Not the best of quality, but u get the idea.

Hm.... i really wanna know why a drift freak like bunta got a awd rax? Could it be a rwd version? Or maybe change of style since he has not send tofu for such a long time.....:lol: Guess I have to read the mange to find out.

drifterboy77
Thanks initial for the images it sorta helps lol, i cant really tell what they look like but at least i can see the color.

Accually during the other stages Ryosuke had Black Wantabe Rims but im not sure if its the 8 Spoked like Takumi's or its something else. BTW you missed Miki from 3rd stage with his Celica GT-4. plus Episode 3 and 4 is gonna come out next week but we need to wait for fansubs to get to work.

I am thinking: for Mako's car and wataru's, you had to use cars that weren't really the actual cars. Why not wait til GT4 comes out?

Those cars will be a lot easier to find, guranteed.

Regarding Tohru's Roadster: before I'd go to the car shop for the 1.6L Miata convertible; however, after winning a red Miata in the Beginner level GT Tour, it had on a matching hard top rather than the usual black hood. :dopey:

Sickness
Accually during the other stages Ryosuke had Black Wantabe Rims but im not sure if its the 8 Spoked like Takumi's or its something else. BTW you missed Miki from 3rd stage with his Celica GT-4. plus Episode 3 and 4 is gonna come out next week but we need to wait for fansubs to get to work.

Well, there is a yellow Civic Type R (downhill), and a white Integra Type R turbo (yep, you guessed it, uphill).... From the Toudo School of racing (the same School where the black Evo III driver (can't remember his name, off the top of my head) was taught)....

Both cars are possible in GT3...

;)

Bat22
Regarding Tohru's Roadster: before I'd go to the car shop for the 1.6L Miata convertible; however, after winning a red Miata in the Beginner level GT Tour, it had on a matching hard top rather than the usual black hood. :dopey:

Really?.... Are you sure?... Can anyone else back this up?....

;)

Yeah, I thought I was seeing things at first or else the delusion's spread to my bros. :crazy:

I can see how it could be overlooked in favor of the other 3 cars. After all, a Miata is simple enough to buy without going throught all the trouble of at least 9 races. Initially I drew a blue car and it looked so cool I had to take it for a spin. When I noticed the hard top I just redid the 9 races and drew until I got the "blaze red" color.

Bat22
Yeah, I thought I was seeing things at first or else the delusion's spread to my bros. :crazy:

I can see how it could be overlooked in favor of the other 3 cars. After all, a Miata is simple enough to buy without going throught all the trouble of at least 9 races. Initially I drew a blue car and it looked so cool I had to take it for a spin. When I noticed the hard top I just redid the 9 races and drew until I got the "blaze red" color.

I'll just use my trusty MK's, and pick it out... I'll probably up the wheel size a bit, and possibly give it a 2-Rotor from an FD3S.....

What other colors does it come in?....

;)

Bat22

and witch series is this??.. i must get me ones...

Ichiban Dorifto
its true i once won a red miata with a red top but cant remember were i won it sorry

I found it.... It comes in Orange, Red, or Blue....

I swapped in a 2-rotar (rotary engine) from the RX-8, stage 1 turbo from an FD3S, and FC3S wheelsize.... It's a sick little car....

;)

Back