Pikes Peak International Hill Climb

• Thread starter BlueShift
  • 102 comments
upload_2015-3-3_21-25-59.png

-> PPIHC should have three versions:

- '90s = All gravel, all the time! GT2 retro-back baby!

- '00s = Part aspalt, part gravel.

- '10s = All aspalt, doing the Initial D togue style!

:)

unless they make it were you can drive off the edge of a cliff instead of hitting invisible walls, I really don't see a reason to get this track IMO
^ I definitely agree! If I ever screw up, I want to see the consequence of my mistake! Not hitting a invisible force field! :indiff:

I have wondered. Why do we get all these pike's peak exclusive cars.....but no pikes peak? O_o PD logic I guess.

ss3
Yes I live about an hour from pikes peak it would be great to have it again

And I'm two hours! I go up this road maybe twice a summer, and I've been to the races once - twice more I had made plans and had to break them :(. There would have to be three versions though: one all dirt, one from maybe 2010 when it was alternate tarmac and gravel, and a 2015 that is completely paved.

And I'm two hours! I go up this road maybe twice a summer, and I've been to the races once - twice more I had made plans and had to break them :(. There would have to be three versions though: one all dirt, one from maybe 2010 when it was alternate tarmac and gravel, and a 2015 that is completely paved.
I've never been to a race, but that would be great to have all versions!

Spectator tickets get more expensive every year, it seems. I remember it being $45 in 2010. This year? $70, if I remember right. It's getting stupid.

Spectator tickets get more expensive every year, it seems. I remember it being $45 in 2010. This year? $70, if I remember right. It's getting stupid.
It's still not that expensive to me

At least it's cheaper than $160 - $398 ticket for 3 days of F1 Grand Prix at the weekend. (Just looked at our local track website).

At least it's cheaper than $160 - $398 ticket for 3 days of F1 Grand Prix at the weekend. (Just looked at our local track website).
It's practically. Cheaper than any other sport game you can see and for me it's like an hour drive ;)

ss3
It's still not that expensive to me

I'm still going this year, can't wait... but how do you think saying something like that might make you sound? It's just that it nearly doubled for no apparent reason. I can only guess that maybe the City is trying to recoupe costs to pave the road, in which case I hope the price makes its way back down.

I'm still going this year, can't wait... but how do you think saying something like that might make you sound? It's just that it nearly doubled for no apparent reason. I can only guess that maybe the City is trying to recoupe costs to pave the road, in which case I hope the price makes its way back down.
Well I would expect it to be higher, because it's a sport a lot more of the world would like to see rather than fully American sports with American teams, and the population of Colorado.

But does it really matter? It's still a quality experience.
-
Yes yes yes. Pike's Peak is a huge wish for Gran Turismo. They even added new Peak cars for GT6, but still no Peak itself. Seeing Goodwood but still no Peak was a huge kick in the leg to me, especially when I saw the E-Runner and SX4. They demonstrated they're very capable of point-to-point, and Sierra proves they're capable of long-distance courses. I don't mind if we don't get the previous track layouts, I just want to run it.

And really, the course is older than the Nurburgring, it's almost a sin it's not been included from the very beginning.
I would've much rather have Pikes Peak than Goodwood
It Would Also be more fun racing others at the same time (Wider Road). ;)

I have the feelings this will be at GTS. And PD will reveal it on the race... Honestly, I want the 'Peak, specially that this year is the centennarial!! ♥

ss3
I like you attitude ;)
Thank you :)
Another note is that PD should look at this thread and pick a track and put it in GT6 or sport if it has over 1000 likes cheers :cheers:
P.S The chances of Pikes peak in GT6 are slim to none but who knows it might be the last update for GT6 💡:dopey:

Thank you :)
Another note is that PD should look at this thread and pick a track and put it in GT6 or sport if it has over 1000 likes cheers :cheers:
P.S The chances of Pikes peak in GT6 are slim to none but who knows it might be the last update for GT6 💡:dopey:
This is why I'm following you, and they Will they have another update you think?

ss3
This is why I'm following you, and they Will they have another update you think?
Maybe. Who knows Gt sport comes out November 18(EU) November 15 (JP and North America which is 87/85 days from now.PD could squeeze 1 last major update like 5 new cars, bug fixes and a new track. Maybe, but it sounds good to me.

Last edited:
Maybe. Who knows Gt sport comes out November 18 which is 87 days from now.PD could squeeze 1 last major update like 5 new cars, bug fixes and a new track maybe but it soundsseems good to me.
I'm getting ps4 for GTSport
And your blowing up my email, in a good way ;)

ss3
I'm getting ps4 for GTSport
And your blowing up my email, in a good way ;)
I need to get sport but I need a ps4 but they are quite pricey and I don't have money or a job, so I may ask my uncle for one if I can steal his :lol::D:sly::dopey:

Back