Progression with the wheel on board|CJDA9's videos!|1 year of drifting

• Thread starter CJDA9
  • 53 comments
I would do a replay but I don't have a pvr or any graphic skills to do anything different. :ouch:

edit: I am going to use this one for about 6 months until my channel reaches its one year mark, then I can make a better one. :dopey:

Edit: :lol: I did end up making a improved version my focus this time was the text. 👍👍

edit: CJDA9GTP intro test 2 Video is now private.

Version three.

Last edited:
This is my first tandem drifting video to be uploaded to YouTube and my first real try at editing a video. All footage was taken from NEMESIS night slide 10/18/12!!! In this video I am tandem drifting my Nissan Z34 08'.

This is also kind of special to me as I directed the song in this video. A good friend of mine has been helping me out a lot with music for my videos. This is the first time I have ever been involved in the process of making music.

CJDA9
This is my first tandem drifting video to be uploaded to YouTube and my first real try at editing a video. All footage was taken from NEMESIS night slide 10/18/12!!! In this video I am tandem drifting my Nissan Z34 08'.

This is also kind of special to me as I directed the song in this video. A good friend of mine has been helping me out a lot with music for my videos. This is the first time I have ever been involved in the process of making music.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4afaa8hlmfk">YouTube Link</a>

He'll ya!

Great vid CJ!! 👍 👍 👍

I'm glad you got that pass I did in GVS... That pass was a thing of beauty huh?? :sly:

I knew you were thinking: WTF where'd he come from? LOL! Great tandems last night.

The best thing about this is that we were just messing around and having fun.

Awesome video CJ! That sure is alot of me in it hahah. Sorry for the sloppy drifting, but it looked like you edited it well. Good drifting, you sure were giving me some pressure. Can't wait to see more 👍 👍

Great vid CJ!! 👍 👍 👍

I'm glad you got that pass I did in GVS... That pass was a thing of beauty huh?? :sly:

I knew you were thinking: WTF where'd he come from? LOL! Great tandems last night.

The best thing about this is that we were just messing around and having fun.

Haha hell yeah gam that pass was clean as baby's bottom! :dopey: Fun session last night!

Awesome video CJ! That sure is alot of me in it hahah. Sorry for the sloppy drifting, but it looked like you edited it well. Good drifting, you sure were giving me some pressure. Can't wait to see more 👍 👍

Yeah there is a lot of you in here. :lol: You were almost in front of me the whole night so what do you expect? :lol:

Glad you liked it guys!

Thx 4 your how to wheel drift vid, it seriously improved my skill XD Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Just watched the latest video, looking really good bro!! My favorite part is when Gam passes you...seems like he comes out of nowhere lol.

Thx 4 your how to wheel drift vid, it seriously improved my skill XD Keep up the good work!

Thanks man, I am glad it helped you out. 👍👍

Just watched the latest video, looking really good bro!! My favorite part is when Gam passes you...seems like he comes out of nowhere lol.

Thanks man! I love that part to, I wasn't expecting gamb to pass me. :lol:

:lol: Good one twitch. :D

I have a few ideas in my head for new videos, unfortunately I cant really use the footage from last weeks night slide for my next drifting video. Mainly because I have changed up my rig a bit, so I will have to record new tandem footage for the next video. That leads to my next idea, I need to do a updated rig video including the changes I have made, then there is the how to build a e-brake video that I need to make as well.

Yo guys I just made a video showing the changes I have made for my T500RS drifting rig/wheel stand. 👍👍

So it I have officially been drifting for over a year now, :D 367 days of drifting on the wheel. There is a lot to learn still, I am only just getting started with my drifting career on gt5 and I'm sure this is just the beginning.

So I just uploaded a new YouTube video!!! I have a new camera in this video so it looks much better, also it's at a different angle than usual. Music by: I AM Orange, Song: Crow Machine.

edit: Just testing out my new Shelby 427 for VDC, hope you guys enjoy the video!!!

Fallow I Am Orange:
http://facebook.com/IAmOrangeMusic
http://youtube.com/IAmOrangeMusic
http://soundcloud.com/orange-7

Last edited:
So it I have officially been drifting for over a year now, :D 367 days of drifting on the wheel. There is a lot to learn still, I am only just getting started with my drifting career on gt5 and I'm sure this is just the beginning.

So I just uploaded a new YouTube video!!! I have a new camera in this video so it looks much better, also it's at a different angle than usual. Music by: I AM Orange, Song: Crow Machine.

edit: Just testing out my new Shelby 427 for VDC, hope you guys enjoy the video!!!

:drool: Awesome handbrake layout! Very nice drifting too! Like i said before ''We Have Great Mentors''. I did notice you said you have a little over a year with wheel and still got lots to learn, man that means lets see.. Days till awesomeness drifting 365 - Days with wheel 1 = 364 days for me haha.

Very nice CJ, you're a lot smoother than your earlier vids and you're nice and loose on the wheel! Very nice progression and your rig looks sick, awesome craftsmanship!

I think I'm due for a new vid, I finally got everything set up an been on it for 10 months, still intermediate but keep an eye out ;).

Back