Shuffle Races

• Thread starter JTB10000
  • 95 comments
What - No Shuffle - You Cannot Be Serious!

Wot No Shuffle.jpg

Come on - get your fingers out PD!

One thing I find so sad about the loss of Shuffle Racing is that with GT6 and its increased car list there was a golden opportunity to improve Shuffle Racing further by increasing the range of options e.g. Cars pre 1966 or Cars 1965 to 1975 or shuffle racing with GT3 cars or GT500 cars etc, etc. They could have extended the PP range to include race cars on race hard tyres, but no this is PD's missed opportunity for an even better feature - and instead of improving the shuffle racing they choose to abolish it altogether - this does not make any sense to me.

My question is to people who used or still do on GT5 play DIRTY SHUFFLE, what are some of you doing with GT6 to be able to play this style of racing, cause lobby's are hard to find on GT6.

My question is to people who used or still do on GT5 play DIRTY SHUFFLE, what are some of you doing with GT6 to be able to play this style of racing, cause lobby's are hard to find on GT6.

One-make dirty racing. It's the only thing you can do now. It gives you that stock car feel and everyone is equal.

Yeah shufflin was all I ever did. And it was so easy to find shuffle races (and hence your mates) because shuffle races were described in a different colour. Easy to scroll down quickly and find them.

I never raced shuffle in GT5 but it sounds fun. Hope this comes to 6 soon, then again that will mess up my win ratio, but for the others it would be nice.

GT5 is on it's way out soon, let us hope since PD doesn't have to work on GT5 online services anymore they'll get cracking on finishing adding the missing features in GT6. We want SHUFFLE, community, giving our friends cars or parts, etc etc etc... Aren't the Japanese suppose to be efficient, or they all turned to lazy North Americans like us.:lol::gtpflag:

This feature is a retro, back to the future type.

Reminds me of when I first started racing online with PGR2.
There were no upgrades or tuning.
You picked a car from a class group, which usually had 5 or so to choose from.
Each car had its own characteristics.
This actually created the best online racing experience I have participated in.

Once upgrades and tuning came along, much of online became the domain of the players who were good drivers and tuners, and could invest the time to practice and refine the best car to each track.
At that point, online racing became more of a chore, and degraded the whole experience IMO.

I sold GT6 waste of money. I though they would eventually bring back shuffle with an update but it will never happen. I won't buy another game from the GT series... Very disapointed

Shuffle races returning would literally be the only reason that I would consider playing GT6 again. It was frankly the only reason that I played GT5 as long as I did. These races brought me some funny match ups, some great memories, and several friends.

Back