The Project CARS Video Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 5,999 comments
This is myh race only footage from the first NXT GEN racing leagues GT3 Hardcore league. No assists, full damaged, failures on, Random weather and more. Want to get involved goto www.nxtgenracing.co.uk for all the events.

Some silly mistakes made by me but damn good fun.

Been getting back into Pcars lately, after a long time of it gathering dust on a shelf. Getting re-acquainted with some of the more irritating bugs has been less than pleasant, but the racing has been really fun. Here's a few videos from some random career races I've been doing:

Group 5 Capri in a multi-class race at Zolder

One make races with the M3 Group A

Indycar race at Watkins Glen. I haven't driven the Indycar much, and have been pleasantly surprised with just how fun it is. I'm going to have to go through and try out all the other cars that I haven't driven much, in case there are more gems like this that I've missed for what ever reason.

I've started doing races with all the open wheel cars, and decided to record one race with each car, kind of following the zero to hero path, but adding in the DLC open wheelers as well. Here's the first few:

Shifter Kart

Superkart

Formula Rookie

Formula Gulf

Formula C

My way to say thank you to Motoring Sports in partuclar to Project CARS, that gave me the photographic freedom that I would never have in real life.

I had a great race against the AI at Brands Hatch.
Starting from last, I was making my way up when the rain came. I pitted for wet tyres, only to find my team mate was in the pits, so I had to drive through and stop on the next lap.

Luckily, the AI were pathetic in the rain, so I made up quite a few spots, managing to get to 3rd.

Also, another reminder why I will not buy a PS4 and GTS. Bring on PCARS 2!

I pitted for wet tyres, only to find my team mate was in the pits, so I had to drive through and stop on the next lap.
That's a serious bug that has been reported in the official forums but was never fixed. Ideally you should be able to enter the pits and wait behind your teammate like in real life. Hopefully that will be fixed in PCars2.

GTS / AC / Pcars Nurburgring comparison on PS4 Pro. The audio switches between each every 30 seconds.

Oh and before anyone comments, a fast lap was not the objective, and I suck at the ring.

GTS / PCars comparison video at Willow Springs.

Didn't have the same car in both titles so I've matched the PTW as closely as possible.

Again, not a laptime comparison, but more about visuals and audio for both cockpit gameplay and replay.

Latest Posts

Back