Those summer nights have ended!PS4 

• Thread starter IfAndOr
  • 192 comments
I'm loving... Loving, loving, loving this circuit. But I'm also in the midst of a complete house renovation/extension, which is being done on a TIGHT budget, which also means that I am doing a LOT of the work myself. Dammit! I want to get back on that road!

I think the Audi will be at it's most disadvantaged on this track. Although it might be the most planted through the bumpy bits.

I don't think there's any track limit points to mention this week. Keep it on the grey stuff.

I think the Audi will be at it's most disadvantaged on this track. Although it might be the most planted through the bumpy bits.

I don't think there's any track limit points to mention this week. Keep it on the grey stuff.
Yes very disadvantaged on this one, the Maxi is tricky as well, it's a bumpy track and I found it quite unstable. The Ford is in a league of it's own. Handicap system should work a treat and the points should be widely spread.

Last edited:
Not been round yet :( Btcc and f1 today oh look out for extreme E too
might be on after if anyone is up late !

Results from Bannochbrae

Race 1,2 and 3

Bannochbrae Race 1, 2 and 3.jpg

Race 4 and 5 (nearly)

Bannochbrae Race 4 and 5(partial).jpg

Oh how I missed being at Bannochbrae with you gents ... followed Rich's stream for a while (watched the end of race 3 and the full length of race 4). It was a great watch because 1. Rich won; 2. Paul didn't leave him alone for the entire race, with a last lap that had me telling everyone in the room to shut up or else ... LOL

Have to say I will most probably miss Zolder as well, but this time for a good reason, I'm doing an hillclimb (for classics) event this weekend, with raeggee as my navigator (and THAT is a first). Maybe he is able to return home to his PS4 in time for next monday's races, but I'm afraid that will be nearly impossible for me.

This is the event we will take part in: https://www.caramulo-motorfestival.com/en/

Will share pictures if any are taken and get posted online! My car is one of the humblest in the event but you never know ;)

Last edited:
Zolder - I don't think there are any track limit exceptions to inform you about. There are a few chicanes that could be skipped but I think it's best if we stick to them if we can. Although as usual any errors won't be penalised.

The Audi should be on fairly even terms here I think. The chicanes and bumps might upset the Renault. The Ford will be the Ford - although it's understeer might be a problem on the long sweeping right hander.

@richroo I've asked the race organiser to have a look at the incident just after 56 minutes into your video. :mischievous:

Some good scraps throughout last night. Very enjoyable.

Just Long Beach left go of this "mayhem" - and it's nice and bright there. Then it's on to option 1 or option 3. I'm veering towards option 1 because it'll provide more data for option 3. Although I could change my mind. Mysterious I know.

Bit quiet on here... Had a good practice session yesterday with Rich & Max, looking forward to tonight's races and hope there's a full grid to end the series :D

Paul, do we get a penalty for driving over the flowerbed, or just a bill from the long beach groundskeepers?

Excited to hear about the next one, did you decide between option 1 and 3... And what about option 2, do you just prefer odd numbers?

Flowerbed - best go around it. You don't want the perennials obscuring your vision all through the race.
Concrete barriers - best avoid them too!

It has been a bit quiet on here, I'm usually more active but I've been fiddling with "The next one".
And what about option 2, do you just prefer odd numbers?
I am a little odd but there was no option 2. Option 1 features One class of car whereas option 3 was a multi-class event (3 cars). I'm going for option 1 since it's easier to set up and run. And also my esteemed score keeper (@half_sourly) is on holiday and I didn't want to trouble him until he's back this week.
Option 3 might be the following series.

So it's probably option 1, which is back to being a bit more serious but actually has a little bit of the handicapping from this series mixed in! Details are still being worked on so watch this space.
But in this sentence I shall Generously Tell One clue as to which cars that series might be based on.

There's also a chance of some Wagnerian sounds for @Zolon32, which he'll like.
And speaking of Zo, he has an idea for another series that he might run himself. I'm sure he'll explain at some point. He might have to finish the deconstruction/reconstruction of his house first though!

Last edited:
Back