Y00PAY's Shots | 04/03/2014 It's been a while...

• Thread starter Y00PAY
  • 85 comments
Really nice Golf set. As usual I like very much the way you work with light.
And great job on your rain edit 👍
I will wait for the M5 set, preview is nice (good composition, beautiful toning).

I quite like the stance and comp of shot 2. And also find shots 9 & 12 pretty nice also. Some of the other composition could be a little better but overall it's quite a nice set. Keep it up. 👍

As good as I expected it ;)
Most of these pics have a great light, beautiful landscapes on the bacground, a good composition and a nice toning 👍
(For my fav' see flickr' ;) )

I would've never thought of painting an E60 orange. But it looks so good in those pictures. Awesome job :)👍.

I mostly like shot #8! 👍 Even if it's not drifting, it feels like a BMW ad. :lol:

Nice set, Jarek!

Nice one, Y00P! 👍

Shot #6, #8 and #10 of the 12C set are my fave! 👍

Nice work again, i like the MP4 shots with the orange lightning! Number 3 of the mclaren is my personal favourite of the set, looks very clean , realistic and a nice angle. And forgot about it, nice lightning on some shots!

I like the TTS too, but you should do more with it tbh, that something little extra that makes it stand out if you know what i mean. 👍

Looks very nice in yellow, great pic also, but is that the only pic? Would love to see more angles and shots!👍

Back